High NA UV Objective lens (Adhesive - Free)
High NA Objective lens (for YAG laser)
High NA makes the focused spot diameter small, and the high resistance coating makes it possible to use under a high power laser.
Also adhesive-free products are available. This adhesive-free products reduce and minimize the outgas to the utmost limit.
- For 405nm, 355nm and 266nm（each exclusive)
- Small focus spot diameter from high NA
- High resitance coating allows high-power laser use
- Adhesive-free products reduce outgas to the utmost limit
- High resolution imaging such as semiconductor mask/wafer observation
- Laser microfabrication by submicron level
|Field of view||Φ0.45mm|
|Theorical resolution ※1||0.19um||0.25um||0.29um|
|Focus spot size ※2||Φ0.20um||Φ0.27um||Φ0.30um|
※1. Airy disk radius=0.61λ/NA
※2. Focus spot size＝4λM2f/πD. Calculated with M2=1,f/D=1/2NA.